Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Upon booking of an Active Copenhagen event or activity, you agree to the following conditions:
- I understand that the activities are physical activities. My fellow colleagues and I are in good physical shape and we know our physical limits well enough to say no or stop prior to possible injury or before otherwise physically unable to participate further.
- I understand that all routes are open to normal traffic and that we are responsible for behaving according to traffic rules.
- I understand that by accepting the terms of trade, we forfeit my right to sue Active Copenhagen and partner companies or otherwise seek compensation from Active Copenhagen and the guides. Active Copenhagen cannot be held liable for damages or losses which might occur in connection with the activities, whether before, during or after an activity or event. Active Copenhagen and other persons or companies in cooperation with Active Copenhagen cannot be held liable in case of accidents, for weather conditions, for tour content, or other activities and services that Active Copenhagen provides.
In the event that you register other guests or book on behalf of others, you confirm that you have the full right and authority to do so and that the people for whom you book accept all conditions in Active Copenhagen’s terms & conditions.
I give permission so that pictures taken by myself, or others on the tour, may at any given time be used by Active Copenhagen and the above-mentioned partner companies for marketing and press activities. If you or people you book for do not want your images used, you must inform us in writing before the start of your activity or event.
Active Copenhagen can in no way be liable or otherwise responsible for any shortcomings on our sites, social media etc. Active Copenhagen cannot be liable for any substitute services or loss that a customer or third party may have in connection with an activity or event, or in connection with the use of our website.
- Full cancellation of the event can be done without cost up to 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Reduction of max. 50% of the original booking can be done without cost up to 21 days prior to the event.
- Reduction of max. 25% of the original booking can be done without cost up to 14 days prior to the event.
- The invoice will be issued 10 days prior to the event and thereafter the booking is binding.
We look forward to cooperating with you in creating the best possible event for you and your colleagues the Active Copenhagen way!PDF DOWNLOAD